'Gifted Glass' Selling Exhibition at the National Glass Centre
Gifted Glass – Saturday 21 October 2017 – Sunday 11 March 2018
'Gifted Glass' Selling Exhibition
The CGS is teaming up with the National Glass Centre to present a selling exhibition opening in National Glass Centre’s Long Gallery on Saturday 21 October 2017- Sunday 11 March 2018.
12-20 members will be selected to be included in this show with focus on high quality and a broad price range to widen the potential buyer base.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 30 April
Criteria for Selection
• Selection will be from existing artwork. Work in progress and proposals will not be accepted.
• All work must be for sale.
• Work that demonstrates excellent standards of creativity and technique. Your images will be vital to the selection, so make sure they are top quality and that they accurately represent the real piece.
• Functional, decorative and sculptural items will all be considered.
• Work from all disciplines is welcome and encouraged but the work must be at least 50% glass
• Showcase dimensions are 2m 40cm wide x 40cm deep x 1m 20cm high . Work must fit into this space and we intend to show approximately three artist’s work in each case.
• Bear in mind that most handmade glass at the National Glass Centre sells from between £60- £350 however we welcome submissions of all price ranges to reflect a wide range of work. NGC add 40% plus VAT to your price. Interest Free Credit is available to those buying artwork at National Glass Centre.